DIY Clay Blush Recipe (.pdf)
Sign up for restock notifications!
Jojoba Oil 11.4g (57%)
Mineral Blush Base 4.3g (21.5%)
Candelilla Wax 3.6g (18%)
Red 5 Iron Oxide 0.7g (3.5%)
*This recipe makes 20g, and fills 1 kraft lip balm tube and 1/3 of the mini deo tube.
- Sanitize your work area.
- Weigh the ingredients in a glass beaker.
- Mix Jojoba oil and Candelilla wax and melt over an electric stove on low heat or a water bath. Make sure to stir occasionally.
- Once melted, pour the Mineral blush base and Red 5 Iron Oxide. Stir until fully incorporated.
* It may be easier blend them together if you pour liquid into the mineral blush base and Red 5 iron oxide.
5. Pour into your containers and set aside to cool down.